The Mime The Mime

This 100% doesn't deserve the daily 4th. What bullshit. The movie "Cookie" by a much better Melbourne artist did. You asshole suck my cock.

DylanRattenbury responds:

I love you. No hard feelings.

Pen License Pen License

I never got mine.

I fell through the cracks.

I changed from a public school to a private school halfway through second grade and as a result I was too early at my first school and too late at my private school to ever get one. I was too afraid to use a pen until about 7th grade, it was rediculous.

Really short but fun flash that made me think about my younger days, kudos chief.

Good cop, Black cop Good cop, Black cop

I liked it.

Character based Think Pieces are lacking around these parts, it's about time someone took the Medium of flash and made a legitimate Social Commentary that may open up some eyes around here.

ZacDyson responds:

Sure... why not?

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

That was great

Really tounge in cheek. I really liked it.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Congradulations.

I personally don't like his game. I don't want to kill anybody. I don't approve of torture, however technically this game is very well crafted and definately has a place on the internet. Just becuase personally I don't like something doesn't mean it doesn't have any worth, hear that Fox News? take a print screen of the game, roll it up and stick it in your ass, keep your bias reporting to cable television. Fuck You.

SRPG 2 (Upgraded) SRPG 2 (Upgraded)

Not great.

I'm a member of the XGen forums, so well done on completling stealing there concept, code and graphics.

In no way is this an rpg.

And when the bad guys respawn they are invincible, making anywhere over 7 bad guys impossible to win with. Overall, epic fail.

It's All Good It's All Good

I hope someone uses it to.

xD.

Druids-Warcry responds:

dude checkit! man you rock. love your Cartoons! keep on keeping on bro

Silver Cat Silver Cat

Whoa!

I simply love this loop. I will probably end up making this into a toon.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Glad you like it, =D and please do! i love your work its funny, and slighty odd. but odd is good.

-element-elevator -element-elevator

Hey!

I used this for an animation. Good job.