The Mime The Mime

This 100% doesn't deserve the daily 4th. What bullshit. The movie "Cookie" by a much better Melbourne artist did. You asshole suck my cock.

DylanRattenbury responds:

I love you. No hard feelings.

Pen License Pen License

I never got mine.

I fell through the cracks.

I changed from a public school to a private school halfway through second grade and as a result I was too early at my first school and too late at my private school to ever get one. I was too afraid to use a pen until about 7th grade, it was rediculous.

Really short but fun flash that made me think about my younger days, kudos chief.

Good cop, Black cop Good cop, Black cop

I liked it.

Character based Think Pieces are lacking around these parts, it's about time someone took the Medium of flash and made a legitimate Social Commentary that may open up some eyes around here.

ZacDyson responds:

Sure... why not?

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Eh.

Way to shank a score off of anothers concept.

It was well executed but original content would be nice. I know, Authors comments, it was hardly inspired however, more of a direct rip off.

You can animate well, make a name for yourself rather than ride of the success of others.

cobra0528 responds:

Wow...

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

Preloader.

The preloader clearly requires 2 layers.

Anyway, awesome stuff.

White Mask White Mask

Nice Job.

I dig this man, not that I have ever had a suicidal father that owned a butcher, not in the least. I still dig it.